Amid the uncertainty caused by the Corona/Covid crisis, we would like to provide a quick update on the PoSoCoMeS conference in Chisinau in September.
We are cautiously optimistic and are so far hoping that everything will proceed as planned. Indeed most of the program has been compiled and we are in touch with venues, keynote speakers, etc about the details.
However, we are continuing to monitor developments surrounding the epidemic and have decided to wait until early April before sending out acceptance/rejection letters. By then, hopefully, we can be reasonably sure that we do not have to cancel or postpone the conference due to continuing quarantine measures or knock-on effects.
In the meantime, we ask you not to make any travel reservations for the conference. Also, if you already know that you need to retract your submission because of the epidemic, please notify as soon as possible so we can free up your spot for someone else.
Wishing you all good health,
the PoSoCoMeS steering committee and conference organizers